Some facts about me:
- I'm guy from Brazil.
- I'm 26.
- I was in SodaHead (a previous site that no longer exists).
- I would rather stay at home than going out.
- When I feel close to a person I can be a bit clingy.
- I love to eat.
- I love to read.
- I love technology.
- I have a twin, who is like my other half.
My life and ambitions.
One of my "craziest" ambitions is to challenge myself to learn a language that is radically different from my own.
Other than that, I don't really have any big ambition, like becoming famous or making a lot of money. I prefer the idea of having a simple life.
My favourite books, TV, music, movies and food.
- "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams.
- "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaarder.
- "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan.
- Several stories by Kenji Miyazawa.
- "Heart" (Kokoro) by Natsume Soseki.
- Other stories by Natsume Soseki.
In my free time I like to...
Read, listen to music, browse the web... Depends on the time of the day.
You should send me a message if you..
...want to talk to me for any reason!
Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Career Industry: IT
Religious Views: Agnostic
Political Views: Other