I'm a Russian Trans-Baikal Cossack living in California. I'm both easy to get along with and an acquired taste. I love meeting different people. I believe you first have to be a friend if you want to make friends.
I'm a freelance photographer, specialising in nature shots, particularly flowers. I see flowers as colourful lights in a darkened world. There are countless lessons to be learnt from them.
I believe that taking an Earth time-out clears away mental clutter. Have you taken one today?
I also like to code. Geek? Nerd? I'll take that as a compliment. It's my passion to design and develop websites. When I realise it, I hope to make the Internet a happier, safer environment.
My life and ambitions.
To make the world a better place, and by that I don't mean perfect.
A brief history of my life.
I came, I saw, I conquered, I improved.
The things I could never live without.
God, my local Russian community, my friends and family, my two cats, healthy food, a sense of humour, being out in nature (seriously, we need to get out more), horses, flowers, and a whole lot more...
My favourite books, TV, music, movies and food.
Books I enjoy include the Bible, field guides for hikes, cookbooks, factbooks, and literature. I don't have a favourite.
I don't watch much TV, but I do have a taste for game shows, cooking shows, and documentaries. I've ditched the news on TV, FYI, due to the overabundance of tragedies, though I don't mind looking at it online as I can voice opinions on it.
I like all sorts of ethnic music, also electronic music, oldies, classical, whatever fits my mood.
I don't watch that many movies, save for when I'm interested, which is rarely.
Food-wise, I'm predominantly vegan. I see my plant-based lifestyle as a fast.
The coolest places I've visited.
I frequent San Francisco and have yet to discover more. I've also visited the cities and surrounding areas of Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., Boston, Orlando, Philadelphia, parts of Mississippi, Wyoming, Oregon and Utah (loved Bryce Canyon) and also the beautiful island of O‘ahu. What can I say, I love them all!
The literally coolest place has to be my hometown of Irkutsk.
In my free time I like to...
Read, listen to music, write poetry, take photos, hike, run, visit friends, etc.
"Life is a test; if you take the easy way out, you will not pass."
"Put each other up!"
"If it's news, it's too late."
"Convert paths, not people."
You should send me a message if you..
• Have a suggestion
• Want to be friends
• Like deep topics
• Want to discuss things privately, knowing how brutal Amirite can be with all those different opinions...
• Are stressed and need a shoulder to cry on
• Are honest
• Need help
• Would like to discuss spiritual or psychic matters
• Dislike what's deemed normal (great minds...)
• Are curious
• Seek advice
• Are patient
• Have something in common
Avoid me if you:
• Want to fight
• Came to spread rumours
• Are rude
• Wish to discuss politics
• Want to have **** with me
• Pull the victim card
• View kindness as weakness
• View courage, assertiveness, and the like as masculine traits and think people should have "a pair" or else they're basically feminine/sterile
• That written, take offence to my belief in equality, since you're better off keeping those opinions to yourself
• Came to insult based on one's appearance, gender, age, race, ethnicity, orientation, religion, or even personal choices
• Are dishonest, manipulative, and not willing to engage in intelligent conversation
If you're a scammer, spammer, stalker, sock, or troll, I'll send out my fellow Cossacks to maul you. Figuratively.
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Education: Some College
Career Industry: Arts/Entertainment
Religious Views: Christian
Political Views: Other